Friday, 18 April 2014

happy easter

I don't think I've ever done so much work in 2 weeks before. And I've done a lot of work in my time! I have literally just WORKED non stop for 2 weeks. I'm trying to get all my commissions out of the way so I can do some work for Surtex....because (as Virgin Atlantic kindly informed me this morning) it is 27 days, 21 hours and 2 minutes till I fly!
So that's it, no more commissions. For the first time ever I am gonna have to say NO. So don't ask. Cos I'm rubbish at saying no! 
But I'll be gutted if I get to NY with no work won't I! I'm on a mission now....4 weeks and counting....
Happy Easter peeps, hope you have some time off x

6 comments:

  1. good luck, go girl....... you'll do it. You deserve a holiday after this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How to earn one million in the most short time by wholesale-dress.net

    زوج من السراويل المريحة تجعل يومك سعيد
    السراويل نمط الجيش

    ReplyDelete
  4. على زوج أنيقة من الأحذية مما يسمح لك لجعل أكثر جاذبية
    كعب إسفين الحذاء
    سوف تجعلك أحذية مريحة مزاج سعيدة كل يوم

    ReplyDelete
  5. in those past years,the clothing which caused traffic accident
    ملاك الجناح قلادة
    دينا الصنعة الجميلة مجوهرات، ذات جودة عالية، كان يتاجر بعيداً أفضل خيار

    ملاك الجناح قلادة
    القلادة جميلة جداً، وكنت وضعت، وقالت أنها أجمل من الملائك

    ReplyDelete