Saturday 18 June 2011

sketchbook project

My sketchbook, which I did for the Sketchbook Project at the end of last year, has been digitised.
I really really loved doing the project, I got proper into it and everything and I stayed up late lots to get it finished in time.
But you know what?
I wish I'd kept it.
I sent it off to travel round America in an all-singing all-dancing tour of like ten cities or something.
I was very excited about it.
Ok so it was 1 little book out of 10,000 sketchbooks on the tour...but I thought SOMEONE might look at it...
Well they did...
Since February ONE person has looked at it.
ONE!
Wish I'd kept the bloody thing, I would've shown it to more than one person!!
Joyce and Albert next door would've had a nosey.
And Doris and Jim, the other next door, would've pretended to be interested...
But I sent it on it's travels and one person has looked at it :-(
...And... while I'm having a moan....I prefer the pictures I took myself... just saying...



7 comments:

  1. I love this. I would have looked at it and definitely more than once. Will you ever get it back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, that's so pants, and I don't know what to say to make you feel better! It's a beautiful thing and they should have shown it to more people!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh love!
    We'd have all had a long good look and
    enjoyed all your hard work.
    Grrrrr and double grrrrrrrr!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aah mate how very annoying!! I bloody loved it it was ace cant believe that :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understand what you feel. My book has been viewed by only 5 people so far. I wish I'd kept the book to myself too.

    It's a great experience though but I don't think I will join again :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah that's terrible - I would love to look at it. From what I have seen from your blog it looks just FABULOUS. I was thinking of doing it next year, by the sound of it you would say don't bother. Sx

    ReplyDelete