Wednesday 27 April 2011

happy holidays

We had a fab time in Majorca - despite the rubbish weather. (We didn't mind so much that it was cloudy and dull everyday with the odd shower....it was more the fact that Britain had the hottest, sunniest Easter since dinosaurs roamed the land that really annoyed us!)
My fave day was when we hired bikes and rode through lovely countryside to a beautiful little town for lunch...followed by a dip in the pool (kids, not me! It might have been freezing cold but my children ARE British and therefore it was essential that they had their daily dip!) ...then out to eat more deliciousness at a fab beachside restaurant.....I really didn't want to come home....

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good time AND glad you're back! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great time despite the weather - that is THE most annoying thing I have to agree with you - I'm always totally miffed if the weather is better back home when I'm abroad! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! LOVE MAJORCA! My hubby proposed to there - stopped all the traffic on the busy ring road near the cathedral and got down on one knee!! BLIMEY! Ah those were the days! Romance these days is watching a movie together on SKY!!

    ReplyDelete