Thursday 30 September 2010

getting there

It's that time of year.... the time of year when I design the clothing range for the company I used to work for. I used to love doing it back then....but I've moved on and, now I draw bunnies and birdies for a living, designing garments has become a bit of a chore... it takes sooo long and is mostly not very creative.
But today I finished a big chunk of it and can't do any more till after my meeting next week.....so I can get on with some nice baby graphics again, yay! 
On a positive note the range I designed last year looked fab and has now become my little man's winter wardrobe :-)

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Such a cute bunny and the wallpaper background is right up my alley ;-)

    Thanks for your lovely comment re my quilt...you've totally hit the nail on the head re binding making them seem old fashioned...and not in a good way. There's something always holding me back with a bound quilt and I think it's just that. So a big thank you and NO to binding! xx

    ReplyDelete